- What: Winterloo – Winter Cycling
- Where: Waterloo Train Station Parking Lot (Caroline & Erb)
- When: 11am-4pm Saturday & Sunday February 14 & 15.
Purpose: Allow people to experience riding different types of winter bicycle tires (skinny non studded, studded, and Diane Freeman will be bringing her Fat Bike for folks to try out.)
Let your city and regional councillor’s know you support protected bike lanes on King Street, use TriTAG’s contact form!
- Winter Bicycle Demo
- Winter Bike Setups – If you cycle through the winter, ride your bike to Winterloo and let people engage with you and your bike. I think we each approach winter differently and it’s interesting to see the variety of approaches.
- Winter Bike Demos – Allow people to experience riding different types of winter bicycle tires (skinny non studded, studded). A few bicycles have been provided and Councilor Freeman will be bringing her Fat Bike for folks to try out.
- King Street Streetscape Improvement
It’s going to be two of the coldest days of the year. It’s cold enough that I finally bought some winter cycling boots, good enough for the arctic. Last year my toes froze too many times. Blundstones are not for use in extreme cold!