WaterlooBikes.ca presents the ‘Bicycle Lounge’ at Night/Shift on Saturday Nov 2 2013 from 9pm-3am.
The Bicycle Lounge on Otto Street (#2) will highlight lifestyle cycling featuring beautiful classic dutch and utilitarian bicycles with live music, speakers and vignettes on cycling in Copenhagen, Amsterdam and NYC.
Night/Shift is Kitchener’s inaugural nuit blanche-style festival of art, culture and nocturnal adventure. On the night of the autumn time change, come downtown to explore an unconventional showcase of arts, technology, bright ideas and nightlife on foot or bicycle (especially by bicycle). Check out a pdf version of the map.
In the lounge we will feature:
- Music sets by KW’s very own bicycling Richard Garvey
- Speakers on Bicycle Touring in Ontario, Quebec and across Canada
- Essential Winter Bicycle Maintenance Workshops
- A variety of Dutch Cargo bicycles
- A folding bicycle that goes on the train and in the cubicle
- The Classic Dutch Bicycle (Oma Fiets)
- Hot Coffee and Apple Cider
If you want to be involved at the WaterlooBikes booth contact firstname.lastname@example.org